Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The First Step

Hi!I've been blogging on the indiatimes' blogsite since April,2009. And as everybody else, the reason behind my blogging is the urge to be heard. Also in doing so try to bring about changes, even if to the slightest of extents.

These wishes can't be fulfilled: more so with the "being heard" part, otherwise, even though we are citizens of an independent and democratic nation. This can be only done through posting views as blogs: newspapers too first look for very heavy credentials of the writer and then use their discretionary powers as to allow or forbid the publishing of thoughts of "normal citizens".

Thus began my journey on the blog path.

Now as I am on the verge of my first anniversary on this path, the urge to reach out to a larger cross-section of readers and reformists as also the recommendation of my blog friends made me to join the blogspot family as well. The more the merrier!

So herein I shall be posting my blogs that are already there on the other site, in addition to the fresh additions which would follow subsequently. The dates they were actually written I won't be editing because they bear testimony to the time the thoughts were chronicled first.

Hope to be useful through my blogs, even if in a minuscule way.

I look forward to having a great time in this family and hope you too enjoy my entry in to the family of blogspot.

With best wishes and warm regards to all,

Sushmita Mukherjee

No comments:

Post a Comment